Sunday, December 14, 2008

Well, morning's everyone! ;D


Gosh! I can’t even sleep you know! =.=’’

I keep on reading my diary & last time punya posts xDD

Some make me cry some make me laugh and some even make me think I’m so silly LMAO

I can’t even know how silly am I after reading all those stuff I wrote xDD

LET’S GO BACK TO MY LAST TIME ;D

Some post make me feel funny laa~

Is nothing but I just wanna post it again so well here I go ;D



When I was seriously piss off, see what I did! haa! xP

Why the hell do people need to make things go even worse? You’re just making fun of yourself. How old are you girl? Bring to an end for being so childish. She maybe smile and speak nicely to me. Afterward, she’s just stabbing me from the back making me seem so wrong. I doubt what she gets from it.


An intelligent someone would come up to me by way of evidence, before bringing it out to public. Wish you guys can observe the language that will be coming out of your mouth regarding on any issue. I don’t need outsiders to critic who wins or who loses. Who is the fake or who is the honest person. It’s none of your business. Trusting fools will only make you another fool. One more thing I don’t understand is why humans never have the guts to confess something they dare to do? Knowing that the others already know about it… Why do you still lie? If you always ask one person to put themselves in someone else’s shoe. Why aren’t you doing that at this time?


If changing the meaning will make you looks better then go ahead. Who doesn’t know what the actual meaning of that is? Grow up. Wow… telling others about the story and let a new fool to tick off me? Haha you really need to grow up. To another fool… just say it. Don’t have to short cut my name (; I don’t mind. You’re just making me popular. Thanks! Haha don’t know how to pose? You’re refer-ing it to yourself? lol yea. You should. I have a low tolerance for Stupidity (: and thanks for bitch-ing around. You make my life seem so interesting.


Next story, Gosh I can’t believe it!


A dairy wrote by gRaCie xD .. don’t worry she let me read 1 (:


I’m very upset 2day, cuz I have a big fight with my 3rd sister!! She’s very annoying. I scold her just bcuz she on the TV volume very loud while my sister was sleeping!! So, I off the volume lower … But den she angry & keep turning on the volume …I angry den I turn off the TV!! She beat me so I beat her back… She fights going worse! She throws the plate 2 me!! I can’t believe I have a sis like her!! I 1st time been throw plate by her!! I saw her face when she was crying, my heart oso pain I should not beat her so hard. I’m sorry!! But I can’t believe she throw the plate 2 me & make me sweep the floor!!..


OMT!! Can’t really believe what I did last time! LMAO! But the ending part makes me cry when I read it LOL! My goodness! I throw plate wei!! Somemore I throw it to my 2nd sis! What the? =.=’ funny part is I can’t even remember that LOL!!




Next story, LMAO! This make me laugh! xDD


Lol just now daddy wanted call my 2nd sis *Grace* by using house phone but end up?..

The story being like this ::

Daddy stand next to me for so long looking at the phone..i ask him “what are you doing?” he answer me “this phone don’t have redial meh?” & I answer him “don’t have..Why? ..Don’t tell me u forget Grace number arr?

He give me a big question mark on his head xD
Suddenly my dad ciao edi.. He go use handphone to call grace & that prove that my dad really don’t remember grace number at all …

Lol making me laugh like crazy XD

*I know u might be thinking I sot jor but don’t know why like this oso can make me laugh like crazy person xD*


Hahaha but b4 dad call grace.. I call her 1st… Suddenly got a guy pick up I faster close the phone & I realize I call wrong person xD

In the end I sendiri oso called wrong number! HAHAHHA!




Next story again, awww~ touching XDD but still I dun wanna lose them again :D

haha i dunno why dun feel sleepy yet (: mayb still sms ppl? cant sleep so need to kacau ppl..hmm u might be the nxt 1 let me kacau :P hehehe~ xD jokin la..but might be :D

oh well..suddenly i think back the past make me feel like so emo..hmm i wonder how will it be har if without my frenz again? same like when i was form2 damn lonely + unhappy…i reli dun wanna go bck that time..

finally i have those friends bck (: i miss them~ haha
Specialy ::

xingku~
siewpao~
xheekeeku~
jennli~
ailin~
parvin~
jen mee~ * thanks to her uyss be there 4 me (: *
vanessa~
& alott~~
weee~~ i love u guys ~

promise me not to leave me alone anymore har~~! (:
hehehe~

haha got to go sleep edi if not sure cant wake up 2moro 1..hehe..nitess byeee~ (:




Next I have all the baby pictures! :b











Yes i know is cute!! xDDDD hahaha!







Alright here is the end of my “last time post” LMAO!

Will den I guess I no nit sleep la! somemore is already 6am++! LOL! And and soon gonna get all those furniture’s ;D hahaha happy until gila edi LMAO




You say I have the best life…
You say I’ll always be happy…
You tell me you’re sad & say I’m lucky
But didn’t you ever think
That I always was different
That I was the sad one & you weren’t?
So don’t say I do
Because it’s not true
The way I acted around you
Was all a lie… ):





No comments: