Monday, December 8, 2008

Sometime I wonder do you understand what am I trying to tell?

I damn piss off because of you! Do you realize that?!

You keep on saying is my fault is my fault!

But do you never realize WHAT YOU DID first?!!

I seriously cannot tahan with you! Is not like the 1st time you did the same damn thing again!

I already told you I did not lie you!

But since you keep on saying the same thing again

And here is it!

yaaa! I lying laa! I LIE YOU I LIE YOU!!

ENOUGH?!

I did not tell my sis or anyone not becuz of that ok!!

I don’t think I need to explain to you again!

Is more den that whenever we argue!!

Perhaps all I can say is….

Just Forget About It!



You didn’t even realize anything.

Perhaps yea you’re “right” is all my fault.



Enjoy this song! only you!







No comments: