Monday, December 8, 2008

Well did you enjoy my blog’s song?

teehee xP

Last night only I got the chance to watch Quarantine movieee and I can say is not scary oso just disgusting only (:

Talking about lagoon suddenly ni frenz say is rm48 =.=’’ ok is quite expensive but wonder can go or not if I ask my parent with THIS price!

Like Xing say one year ones you knw…

Yea mmg one year ones but I know it been quite long I never go there before. lol

movin on, mum suddenly say wanna take the thingy out and I feel like so wasted you knw cause uncle from Taiwan buy 1 maa so I decide exchange with her something which is actually I dun really use 1 laa xP

At least I dun feel like wasted la rite? xDD hahaha

Soon I’m goin condo! weee!! I wonder when can I stay there la?!

I guess CNY only I get to stay there with aunt and so on xD

But daddy say soon VERY SOON wor…

okkk

*waiting ;D*

I’m trying to play neopets I wonder what so nice so I decide to play now ;D byeee :D

I don’t know (:

No comments: