Sunday, November 2, 2008

1st of November!!

Is it a good day?? ;D


I’m GLAD THAT THE PEOPLE COPY MY PICTURE HAS ALREADY DELETE! :D
THANKS TO THOSE FRIEND THAT REPORT SPAM! (:


Some more is Miss Xhee Kee b’day wor xP
Some more I ask her to come online, she ask me wait. She mmg got online but mana tahu 1 msg need 2HOURS ONLY REPLY! hmphhhh~~~


Okkk Let’s talk about today (:
As usual I wake up lateee xP I told my parent I will be go KFC but I 4gt wake up xP
Than 2pm++ I know Vanessa sms me but I super sleepy edi so I 1hour later only reply her msg xP
& sooo good she can go Melaka! hmphh! *jealous xP
Around 1pm cousin all come to my house…*they talk really super loud!*
3pm++ they come up kacau me! Especially Shanny! She come up walk here walk there close the door SOOO LOUD! *like I not inside only*
I damn angry I ask her “what are you doing?” *I’m not using angry tone la using normal tone :P*
Funny is she answer me “your sister la! Go let the dog come in the house so I hide myself in your room :D”
I give her a super swt face den go back sleep xD *but actually I cannot sleep also cause they talk too loud!*
I getting really angry xP so I off the air-cond come dwn blablabla den reply Vanessa msg :P
Den I saw Winwin only I smile back :P
Den blablabla xP


Den daddy say wanna go aunt house edi to fetch mum la xP…
So on my way to aunt house I was listening mp3 + I’m thinking of something’s too xP
Den I around 8++ I look at the sky thinking + asking many question.
Surprise me is what I ask & what I think REALLY happen!
:D:D:D:D

*I won’t tell it here…sorry*
sooooo~ I’M SOOOO HAPPPYYY~!~!~!~!~! xD




Green!
tuning into : Chinese song la xP

No comments: