Sunday, November 16, 2008


Dying cause you're not here? hmmm...Don't think so ;)


Sometime I felt empty house is way so fun ;D
Something like this ;D



OMG!! i same height with daddy? =X








Nono~ i wont be emo anymore xP


And this is what i mean! ;D
love being laugh everyday :D


was thinking of somethings i guess

teehee :D


After bathing i feel so.....happy? LOL!


ooo! i love this picturee!!! :P
Is way much better to SS xDD

Anyway…I’m falling in love with this song. :P

For the 1st time I listen omg I almost cry out for this damn nice song!!

Do enjoy it :D


*is already set as my blogprofile song (: & sorry for no mv here (:*


Cascada - Another You*


So how was it? ;D

Chatting with my babes while eating TESCO CHIPS xDD

hahaha somehow I got 1 BIG picture to upload

Is all about FRIENDSHIP <33

But unfortunately sometime I can’t open FRENDSTER & I need some of my babes picture ;)

So the photo here hasn’t done yet D:

And XING may I have your baby picture? ;D

Cause only your baby picture I don’t have (:

But still...I’m gonna upload it here IF Friendster still cannot open :P don’t worry I still got some of my babes picture in my computer :P

izzit Winwin is getting bigger? D: but she’s sooo thin!! Labrador dogs won’t be that thin rite?
haizzz worry worry!!


Alright I don’t feel sleepy yet some more is already 6.30am! D:
But I still wan continue doing the picture :D
Night everyone! :D or I mean morning hehehe


Ps: I’m so sorry I break my promise!! soooo super sorry!! I felt so bad! ><>SUPERSORRY!!! ):

Pss: I think I need to cancel on that day!! Sorry!!

Psss: You know who you are.

Pssss: Can’t wait to go on WED with babes (:

Psssss: okk..Well…VANESSA I think I will accompany you shopping BUT….balanja me, deal? xPP

Pssssss: I seriously PK!! D:



Tuning into: Another You by Cascada


No comments: