Friday, November 14, 2008

Tagged by Johnny (:


Rulez : do not copy answers
tag questions must be 100% the same
tag 10 people after doing tag
no tagging back



People I tag without mercy >D

1. xinGkuu *hehehee evil smile*

2. Xheekee *you better do this! :P*

3. Vanessaku *dumbpo make sure do!*

4. Ailin *better do too xP

5. Jennli *better do also!*

6. Parvin *too bad no complain ;)*

7. Sooli/Laura (:

8. Siewman :D

9. Yee Wern *make sure do also hahaha*

10. MayEe :]




How you know 1?
Since I was form 1? :D

What would you do if you never meet 2?
I will die! XD

What would u do if 3&4 dated u?
LOL date me? Hmmm…I will ask them belanja me for everything’s >D

Would 5&6 make a good couple?
Hahaha…unless they are lesbian (:

do u think 7 is attractive?
duh ;D go find out yourself (:

Do u know anything about 8’s family?
hehehehe abit abit ;) but I knw her dad look quite scary to me :P


Tell me something about 9
She’s smart and very kind too (:


What is 1’s favourite past time?
hahahaha banyak!! *actually I have no idea :D*

What language does 2 speaks?
all language even india language xP

Who is 3 going out with?
ME!! xD

How old is 4?
Same as me sweet 15 :D

When was the last time u talked to 5?
Yesterday :D


Who is 6 favourite singer?
I never heard she say she like any singer :P

Would you date 7?
Why not? friend ma :P

Is 8 single?
Nop (:

What is 9 last name?
Wern

Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
Hahahaha~ unless I’m a guy xP but too bad she’s taken (:

Which school does 2 go to?
Same as me too Seafield (:

What do you like about 3?
Nothing? :P but all I know is she byk annoying love to kacau me xD

Do you know 4 favourite clothing attire?
hahaha~! don’t know ;D

What's 5 like in person?
Rich and abit sot sot xP

Ever dated with 6?
hahahah~ she date me got la xP

What do you share in common with 7?
hahaha hahaha…chatting? *do this still count? ;D*

When is 8's birthday?
Should I have to type it here?...cause….I don’t know!..........HAHAHAA! Just jokin! Is on 17th of Oct (:

Ever wanted to say something to 9?

hehehe…how are you? xP

What's your relationship with 10?
Friend :]

No comments: