Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Morning everyone :D





This is what I call SS xPP



I didn’t sleep again? hahaha


NO! This time I got sleep xP den dunno why early in the morning 6.15am wake up =.=’’ and yet I very called “semangat” LOL







Den pulak I daydreaming on my bed while asking myself why didn’t I understand the words u say? ):


Wake up I heard Winwin bark while going outside she pee & poo =.=’’ okk for sure I’m gonna clean all this because I kesien my elder sis always wake up early some more she got exam hahaha see I’m a good lil sis xP *CEH! But a good lil sis gone BAD :P* xDD


Anyway...I help me mum hanging clothes while she was sleeping, hahaha and I got a chance to play with Winwin and yet she feel sleepy =.=’’ okkk finee~! Den I come online la xP

Oh oh and now I am bugging my mum to do my fav RED BEAN! Since she already wake up & she cook damn nice ;D


And and!! I got a baby picture here let’s see who is she ;D






SOO XING XING!!! a.k.a xinGkuu



hahaha yeaa!! I annoying her to send me her baby photo so I can do something with it xPP and yet I haven’t done hahaha I will upload here when I’m done xPP

OMG she damn cute rite?! And I wonder izzit she or her sis? xDD

They both memang lookalike la!!

OMG SOOO CUTEEEE!!! XDDDD

gila of this picture edi hahahaha!




Oh well...Now I’m enjoy watching Madagascar2 xPP ya ya I no nit waste my money go watch at cinema xP

I can watch through my computer xDD

Alright I got to go ;)

byee :D



Ps: Rest In Peace my little turtles “Yoyo

Pss: now I feel like wanna watch A LOT movie!! xDD

Psss: daydreaming while asking myself why didn’t I understand the words u say? ):

Pssss: I’m waiting :D



Tuning into: another you


No comments: