Friday, November 21, 2008

Finally someone is already 15 :P



Happy Birthday to terrible horny girl! xDD



SuperHeartYouuu~!


She’s a girl that love blue so much :P she’s a bitch when she get angry x) she’s a crazy person ;D she’s bodo when she saw a lot makanan xD

But she’s a Good friend I can say xP that love M.C so much ;D

The moment we hanging out together :P










*so sorry only lil picture :P I just can’t find as u know I got too many pictures in my files :P*


But eh I found this…

Our same pose xDD








taadaaa!




And got 1 picture that makes me feel so crazy is…















yaa! Her small time photo! OMG damn cuteee rite?!!

I damn crazy all over this picture!!! Damn she! xP but lookalike with her small sis now :P I will annoying her ask her send me her sis picture xDD

And yet I know her since I was form1 :D thanks to Parvin xDD..but now…our name to each other no longer will be tenG or xinG cause we call each other…….










There the picture say it all xPP



yeaaa is tenGku and xinGku :D





AND AND





She’s all MINE!!! xDD hahaha


I’m so gilaaa of her baby photo! ISHHHHHHHH! Fish you la xinGkuu!! xPPP





hahaha not that I’m rude but I use this way to talk with her 1 la…NOT! xDD

I bet she won’t mind because I’m her tenGkuuu! Remember? ;P




BUT

Once again,




HAPPY BIRTHDAY XINGKUUUUUUU!!! =D



*the one that love tenGkuu so much and not to forget Marvin.C too :P*





Ps: I super heart you a lot!!

Pss: Thanks for EVERYTHING’S you have made for me :D

Psss: Hope u really like my present :P

Pssss: our friendship still counting on, don’t we? :P




PSSSSSS::


ILOVEYOU xinGkuuu!



No comments: