Tuesday, November 25, 2008

ISH! Because I’m sick, all my plan got to cancel it!! Damn bodo la!

I have been waiting so long and plan so long~ now only sick!

And I am not telling what plan is it! hmphh!

yeaa you might think I’m abit childish but I plannnnnnnn sooooo long edi you knowww! Since last 2 or 3 week!!!

And I tot finally this week I can go mana tahuu I sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that they FFK me but I pulak FFK them!!!! ><

arghhhh!

I don’t caree~ I so gonna do another plan which is….

Karaoke with sis! At least I won’t waste my money being with them ;P

And and they won’t and never FFK me. Even if I did FFK them, they will never scold me…cause SISTERS know all the REASON WHY!

Don’t you sis? ;D



Actually….

Today I planning goin karaoke with elder sis *this is the last min plan xP*

cause I terlalu cannot tahan edi LOL!

But erm…I’m waiting for her to reply my msg xP

Den soon I will follow 2nd sis go to pyramid :P

And now I superrr got a lot stuff thinking what to buy!!! even know i still PK..LOL!!



Ps: stupid sick! I hateeee you!!!!

Pss: har! I love playing with that Pet Society! xP

Here is the picture! :P







Psss: I want to get well soon!! D:

Psss: LOL so kesine Winwin got nightmare!

No comments: