Tuesday, November 11, 2008


Got nothing to do~ xP


HA! :P

okkk I’m not sleepy yet…and I found another picture from Pok’s blog (:


hahahah I look so weird ;)

Since I got nothing else better to do, I edit the picture xDD


And and…I still can’t find the picture that I want! aiks!

I wonder who is she?! Where are the pictures?!

FASTER COME OUT LA!! LOL!

ATTENTION Everyone! :D

Especially SIEWMAN & XHEEKEE~!

I still got the video in my computer ;)

So….anyone wants to watch? ;)

I feel like wanna upload it here to cheer them up ;D

Cause they actually practice this for singing but too bad the teacher don’t understand Chinese so that’s why they changing the song.

Haizz…..

BUT

I bet everyone wants see, don’t we?! :D

*I still need to know whether they let or not 1st (:*




Very sohai video but funny and cute! :D


No comments: