Monday, November 24, 2008


Damn bodo laa~ who go talk bad about me eh?! I keep on sneezing until non-stop! hmph! blekk! :P






Anyway, today Vanessa, Xheekee & Xing come to my house for awhile and we plan to watch Quarantine movie at summit but unfortunately we are so unlucky the guy who selling the ticket, are actually frm our school and he is my frenz lover xP…but too bad he say he need to see our IC even *and he’s pretending he do know me actually* & he say if he can help us but the people who will check ticket also will check our IC…den in the end we wasted our time to go there for nothing! Damn bodo! :P






Den we plan to go play bowling hahaha I did not play cause I dun wanna waste my money xP but thanks to Xheekee she let me play once xP but still masuk longkang! xP maluu~ hahaha





took by xheekee xP and abit blur blur

Den got a guy keep on looking at Vanessa! LOL oh vanessa~ xD





Den later we went to the game shop xP
We play aloottttt stuff there omg I wasted money edi T_T
hahaha den we went to buy stuff den I fetch all of them go back xP
Thanks to my 2nd sis :P loveyou*



ohh yaa! Xing remind me about KIDNAP LOL!! Just now around 6.30pm my dad come back home...As usual I let win get out frm the house hahaha I did not tie her up xP I let her free xP *if you get what I mean ;)*


My dad was playing with her suddenly my dad so-called-kidnap her into the car bring her kai kai 1 around xP she scad until gilaa edi! LOL!! And I laugh until gila =.=’’ she keep on making the so-called-kesien sound xDD hahaha kesien her get in the car oso scad ish ish xP



Den just now she act like superdog xDD she just jump over the stair and without stopping! omgg~ but still so cuteee!
And sis told me she look like bolt xDD






yeaa abit I guess xP

No comments: