Tuesday, November 11, 2008


Hello~ I’m back! :D




I did not sleep today xP went to padang with mummy :D

Den I saw a kitten there aww so cute and fat u know ;D

Den suddenly I turn my head I saw another kitten that already dead!

OMG! scad me like hell..Eyes and whatever are gone even the body so slim until dunno how to say :P

Anyway…



lol just now got convo with Xing, Vanessa, Ailin & Siewman xP

We were talking about cooking stuff xD

Den suddenly Xing and Vanessa say wanna cook Maggie mee xP

Den I pulak thinking of cooking it too :P

So I force my sisters to eat while I will cook and wash for them xD

:P

Eh I have no idea why nowadays Winwin 1-4am will bark…I wonder why? LOL

hahaha

I got to go now (:


Last but not least

Best Of Luck to all SPM candidates out there! Especially HIM! (:




ps: Vanessa i still want the tamagotchi!

pss: I'm bored!

psss: cant wait to go out with babes! :D

pssss: Good Luck to all SPM candidates out there!

psssss: Of coz Good Luck to HIM too! <33




No comments: