Thursday, November 6, 2008

booyaa~ is the last day of school!

ALAHH! ):

But still have fun A LOT! (:

PICTURES? Will update 2moro or maybe someday I free :P sorry*
Anyway KDU was really fun xPP only my BABES know why :P
About KDU I will tell you all next time with the pictures (:

okk come back from the KDU, we all went to taipan! (:
*pictures will update next time too xPP*

Actually my mum seriously dun let me go...She scold me 99 in the car~ but in the end she let. :P
Somehow I told her that I gonna sit bus with my babes. She dun believe so..What can I do?
Oh well she say she will see me go into the bus only she go back xPP
“I’m not lying la! aiks!”

okk den went to Vanessa house
Get ready to go out (:
Was fun at her house~
Just that when we walking to taipan got 3 persons following us xPP
abit scad laa xD
ohh well..Den later we go leo makan (:

Den Xk, XX & AL wanna cut their hair at Kimarie
LOL sooo nice you knw XK & AL hair xP
XX?? She only cut fringe and is rm8! No diff oso just look cute only maa :P
*don’t perasan XX xP*
Since I got time now I wanna tell something’s out here.





*both pictures oso i took 1 xPP*
SOMETHINGS MAKIN US PISS OFF!~


Suddenly got 2WOMAN looking at us whispers here and there talk here and there ABOUT US somemore~!
*XX said that 2WOMAN talking in Chinese, please la! As if like we don’t understand?!*
*she makes it soooo obvious la*
eleh like we got no money to pay izzit?!
ESPECIALLY sitting down one she damn damn damn ewww~ GOSH!! xPP
Eh I’m not bad or what la but seriously I got her picture xPP but erm...Is in XK handphone hopefully she did not delete (: BECAUSE I wanna put it here! ;D
She keeps on looking ever since we step in to that shop! omfg! Damn lan-c la!
Actually she looks at XX 1st den VAN den JL den AL DEN Laura~ the most she talk is LAURA
kesien herr~
Why she talk about me?
How do I knw? I just standing beside AL den laugh laugh laugh
DEN SUDDENLY
She show me her LAN-C face!
Eh I did not do anythings also I only standing there looking at AL cut her hair only ma
As if like I disturb her?!
In the end she looks at me WITH ONE KIND OF FACE! AND MAKE ME WANNA GO ASK HER
“DO YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH ME NOW?!*
If not XX,VAN, JL & LAURA tahan me I sure go ask her edi!!
I seriously cannot tahan u knw! I did not do anythings oso
Den I stand beside AL STARING at that 2WOMAN until she look at me back!
Once she look at me she stop for a while den show again her LAN-C face again!
I was WTH?!
aiks!!
Den I go talk in chinese with AL using loud voice saying actually I’m trying to tell them
*eleh as if la you so pretty?!*
AL give me ? only xDD
Please laa! U both already grown-up & yet you all should know how to SHUT UP!!
LEARN IT!!







I should ask them just now xPPP
by the way…
Mess with me and your life will be harder den you tot! ;D





No comments: