Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tagged by MICH! xDD okkk her name is Michelle xP but I love to call her MICH just to make her angry ;P


*I change abit the tag (:*

*cause I know my babes ARE VERY LAZY ASS to do tag ;D*


Name 10 peoples.


1 - XheeKee
2 - Xing
3 - AiLin
4 - Vanessa
5 - SiewMan
6 - Parvin
7 - JennLi
8 - Yeewern
9 – Munteng *just add me inside hehehe*
10 – SooLi & Laura

-According to the person name-

Who is number 2 having a relationship with?
Xing: MarvinC ;)

Is number 3 a male or a female?
AiLin: Female

If number 7 and 10 got together, would that be a good thing?
JennLi & SooLi/Laura: what do you think about it? ;)

How about number 5 and 8?
SiewMan & YeeWern: Guess yourself ;)

What is number 1 studying about?
XheeKee: Is already holiday la dumb, do u think she will study? xP

When was the last time you had a chat with them?
YESTERDAY! *not including SM,LAURA & XHEEKEE* (:

Is number 4 single?
Vanessa: actually….yea xP *boy you guys got a CHANCE! ;D*

Say something about number 2.
Xing: Nothing much la, but she’s my xingkuu! I’m not giving anyone!! Not even MC! *angry face* xP

What do you think about number 3 and 6 being together?
AiLin & Parvin: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! Can also xDD they sure very 38! xD

Describe number 9.
MunTeng: oh oh me?! hahaha as ppl say I love to SS xDD ok izzit enough? :P

What will you do if number 6 and 7 fights?
JennLi & Parvin: They always like this 1 la! Oh oh I will watch them fight!! xDD FREE CATS SHOW MA LMAO!

No comments: