Saturday, November 1, 2008

Another blur type of girl birthday!

Who? Let’s see :P



CHONG XHEE KEE





A girl that loves PINK alottt! *izzit? :P*

The most BLUR babe in our gang! xP

She’s the 1st person I knw since we were form1 :P

And she lend my pencil without giving back YET!

*so where is it?* xP

You very lucky laa got A LOT ahemmm xP

*ok I know I’m so sohai*

We really share alotttt of stuff! :P

So Xhee Kee when are you gonna…..*u know what I mean* :P

Let me tell you about this girl :P

*since I super free now*



I know we use to don’t really like each other :P but now we LOVE each other very very much *of coz not less la :P* she’s someone that very very kind heart & BLUR ;) *who become her bf will be the luck one ;D* She can be trusted, someone that will keep secret, someone that can share our feeling, someone that give you a hand if you need anything’s, someone that LOVE bully people *but mostly people will bully her ;)* but she love to bully me D: haha seriously :P


Finally you are already 15! :P but still younger den me hohoho~!

And is my time to bully you! Not you bully me! :P



Anyway, I won’t forget this…



HAPPY BIRTHDAY XHEE KEE!

MAY ALL YOUR WISH COME TRUEEE~ :D



With lotss of loves & care,

tenG.

xoxo!

Once again Happy Birthday babe!

(:

I actually already post on yesterday but den I don’t know why I can’t even upload her picture! arghhh!*









The memories of us! :D

No comments: