Saturday, November 8, 2008

I’m seriously super duper sorry for those late pictures!! LOL
Friends are scolding for upload pictures especially VAN! aiks! :P
fineee! Here are the pictures! xP I mix everything la I don’t care! xP


DUMB DUMB! xD





Kacau her while she's eating xP







Busy body la u xing xDD :P






She don't know i took this picture xP
she look like so emo rite? LOL!












SS while walking to dunno where :P










hehehe they dunno i took this picture too :P


















HAHAHA! they kena pick for blablabla *let's see picture la (:*







SEE! they very busy body! *behide me and AL :P*








I actually wanna take those busy body 1 mana tahu i ter-take xk xDD


















another busy body xP



ILOVETHISPICTURESOMUCH! :P


Are you thinking what am i thinking? ;)
hahahaha! xP
*don't care about that boy face there xP*
































































I got you vanessa! :P
OMG FINALLY DONE! xDD
But…….
Mine own pictures will update next time xP cause now already 4am++ I’m super sleepy!! xP

I lazy wanna edit laa xPP
Too many pictures edi! hehehe
More SS pictures comin soon!
*I guess so xPP*




























No comments: