Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ha! I’m back :D

fuyooo~ yesterday I didn’t online cause was sleeping around 5pm until today 8am! xDD

And this is the reason why I can’t update blog *get it Vanessa? :P*

BUT I STILL GOT ASK MY SIS TO HELP ME SAVE WHOEVER CHAT WITH ME AT MSN…AND I GET TO SEE 4PEOPLE IN 1 CONVERSATION…which is SM, XinG, Van & AL xP

So let me paste some here :P

**~aiLiN~**+.+* pasta~ says:

*tutu

*Xıпg says:

tututut

*Xıпg says:

dat mt ah

siewman =/ says:

**~aiLiN~**+.+* pasta~ just sent you a nudge.

*Xıпg says:

dunno how long away

siewman =/ says:

again with the tutu

VaNeSsA says:

retard

**~aiLiN~**+.+* pasta~ says:

yea lo

*Xıпg says:

dat mt gila d

Another 1 is…

*Xıпg ; maggi mee habis ! says:

tenGku!!

*Xıпg ; maggi mee habis ! says:

Ceh sleeping !!

*Xıпg says:

Oik stop tidur-ing d !!

*Xıпg says:

oik

*Xıпg says:

stll sleep ka

HAHAHA! Very funny after reading all this chatting xPP

Others conversation I will keep it for myself ;)

So…since I’m awake now ;p let me update about yesterday and today :P

*Yesterday story*

As you know I eat McD for my breakfast and yet I get to drive hahaha! I wanna try again xDD okk am I talk crap again? LOL!

Anyway...After my sis class they bring me go pyramid :D at least I get to go out ;)

Den SS abit :P and I get to drink my fav “starbucks mocha :D*

Let’s see some pictures :D










Elder sis say when wanna go karaoke wor…

So…..Sisters…..When are we going karaoke? :P

Come back home playing with Winwin den take a bath. No idea why am I so sleepy *actually I didn’t sleep for 2days edi hahaha*

okkk that’s all for yesterday story and now today story xDD

*Today story*

As you know I 5pm sleep until today 8am rite? xP

Actually yesterday I already told my mum call me wake up if got go condo :P

Because I know daddy no working cause wanna do the condo house ma xP

Before went to condo, I let Winwin come out play for awhile…

Mummy so smart go kacau her by telling her that

“Win there got cat…faster chase!”

swt la as if Win understand LOL!

pulak she really understand some more go out chase after that cat! LOL zhadou! But lucky my dad was outside too if not she chase until hilang edi xDD

hehehe.

So…this morning daddy ask me..

daddy. “How come yesterday I didn’t see you want ar?..”

me. “was sleeping :D”

daddy. “What time sleep ar?”

me. “5pm :D”

daddy. “JALA LO *is some words that daddy use to say hehehe I not really know how to spell :P* sleep until now har somemore..keng!”

me. “hehehehe”

Den we both go makan edi xDD

After eating, daddy go condo waiting for frens..

Since I’m bored I SS again xDD

Let’s see some pictures :D








So...Come back home play with Winwin again…& she already bath hehehe…daddy sisters and mummy was playing with her summore xPP

She byk easy get our attention la... and now when we ask her to pee she understand! omg! xDD

LOL alright that’s all I can update xP..

byes :D

ps: I’m goin out again hahaha!

pss: weee soon I can stay at condo edi!!

psss: I goona have a nice room :P get to buy whatever I want!

pssss: Good Luck to SPM peoples! :D

Tuning into: I Hate This Part Right Here.


No comments: