Monday, November 10, 2008

lalala~ yea I’m still here haven’t sleep yet ;P
I don’t feel like sleeping in my room la...
I feel like wanna sleep in my parent room!! XD
Eh eh now already 5.50am!
6am dad sure wake up go working! :P
So….
I’M WAITING! :P





So since I still got time to blog rite :P
Let me tell you about something’s ;)
I feel like wanna buy………





Yes yes TAMAGOTCHI!
*is Vanessa punya*


I wonder should I buy or not ar?
Later buy edi I regret pulak xP
summore is not my money to buy also xP
But I dun feel like buying it =.=’’

OMG OMG! Dad wake up edi! I need to off now!
byeeee!



Why I sound like so scared only? LMAO!

ps:: stupid Vanessa u make me jealous! hmphhh!

pss:: I haven’t finish blogging also LOL!

psss:: Should I take my pillow down? okk..i’m lazy xDD hahahaha

pssss::ciao! xP

No comments: