Tuesday, November 4, 2008

BOOYAAA!! xP




Totally no idea WHY? (:





Anyway today got singing competition I should be singing with MRS.MARVIN! But den she suddenly seriously very very very sick perhaps she nervous that’s why! :P sooo~ but after I sing only xing okk edi..izzit she really nervous? :P :P




I know when I’m singing my voice is shaking and I feel like wanna pengsan edi cause everyone punya eyes looking at me. SERIOUSLY DAMN SCARYY!!! Somehow I feel super hyper after singin! Is like all my nervous, shaking and etc is GONE! :D



PARVIN IS VERY BAD!! You know what you did PARVIN! xP



Finally everyone sing finish den they will check who is going to go final. AND I SAW SOMETHING THAT VERY VERY SERIOUSLY MAKIN ME PISS OFF! But oh well nvm! ;)



Congrats to Esther and Jac for duet and etc! (: congrats me for solo and etc! xPPP okkk I’m not showing off la xP but I’m having lot of fun!!



Let’s see picture (: *sorry if the picture are blur*





































































































































































































































































Seriously many peoples singing really nice like hell! :D
ARGHH! I damn regret I did not go to school last week! Cause this week will be the last day of school! D:











Icantseehimagain! ):





No comments: