Monday, November 3, 2008

On the way goin to P.D I was listening a song that very very very emo xP *the song send by my ex-bf*
I’m still abit sad breaking up with him some more is on LAST X’MAS!
But I’m alright! (:
Anyway…
I finally can go P.D! Meet my cousin and so on! xP
DAMN HAPPY!! xP
Den I go to cousin house play with her laptop...
SERIOUSLY DAMNNNNN SMALL I mean her laptop xP


Den play with my nephew and nieces xP *they are seriously toooooo cute! (:
xP SS-ing while listening dunno who singing at P.D xP
And and Mummy buy my fav Drink! xP



Comin back home is already very very late. Went to my another aunt house at serdang..
I saw my nephew and nieces they are veryyy cute too! xP
Den got somethings seriously very very very funny! xD
I laugh until cannot stop! xD
But I lazy wanna type xP




I'm having a super fun dayy~ :P
tuning into : ai bu ai hen tong

No comments: