Friday, November 28, 2008


I don’t need any space.



I miss xinGkuu so much!! I seriously got a lot stuff to tell her!! Not that I don’t want to tell anyone but mostly I feel like telling her & I will feel way better...not that I pilih kasih or what but since form1 I start telling her secret, ok don’t wanna jump out of topic. But I have no idea why whenever she asked me “tenGkuu what happen? Tell me tell me” I seriously speechless!! I myself also wonder why? ):


Nowadays really got lot stuff happening! I cried a lot of times. Yea I know I abit abit also will cry but biasa edi. I’m worry about LOT stuffs! I just couldn’t stop thinking! I try asked & tell my sis, friends, cousin & etc but somehow I felt like no one could just understand what I am trying to tell...Perhaps I think is just like duck and chicken talking? Is easy for you to say “don’t think too much la mt” “nothing will happen one la”, but eh who knows rite? We don’t even know what will happen tomorrow or our future. So what else can I say? Appreciate everyone around you now?


I just couldn’t care anymore! Just like what my dad said, “Live happily ma since you don’t even know what will happen right? So why don’t you choose to live happy?” yea I think what he say also right :P I love you daddy and mummy and sis!! :D



Somehow…is your choice to choose. (:



No comments: