Tuesday, November 11, 2008


HELLO! :D

hahaha I did not sleep again D: soon sure got panda eyes edi! ):

Anyway…went to padang with mum today after fetching my small sis to school (:

I miss my old school! ):






But I love Seafield now :D

Come back home after playing with Winwin I went to bath (:

Den soon around 10am+ I ask my sis let’s go out...But too bad they got class! ish!

hahaha and yet she bring me go buy………








Yea McD xDD

And SS-ing abit in the car xP


However I can’t believe what am I doing just now!! OMG! Let me tell you what it is…. :P


Me, elder sis & 2nd sis went to McD taipao…den reach there edi they both went dwn and I was in the car waiting for them. I already tell them if got car wanna go out I will call them…BUT unfortunately, they leave their handphone inside their bag! And their bag is with me. SUPER SWT! =.=’’


pulak got 2 cars wanna go out..I was like wtf?! What can I do? Besides that THE WOMAN like cannot wait for awhile pulak she getting so angry edi~ damn she la! xP


AND ME? Don’t know what to do la of coz LOL! I Pulak I move my ass to the drive sit & so smart go DRIVE the car! LOL! I can’t believe what I am doing! xDD Den I kena zhadou edi cause my sisters come out =.=’ they saw how I drive! LOL! Damn malu laa~! summore I scad until 2 leg put on the break *just in case later bang other cars xDD


okk seriously paiseh~ xD


I got no driving lesson somemore you know! D:


Sisters went into the car they ask me what am I doing blablabla~ den I scold them who ask them didn’t bring handphone down? pulak they blaming each other! HAHAHA!

2nd sis keeps on saying lucky I did not kena other car la blablabla

Elder sis only got “WTF face” xDD

hahaha and me? Shaking inside the car BUT actually is damn fun wei! xP



LMAO I drive?!

Can’t believe! xDD

Can I try another 1 more time? ;D

hahahaha I’m so dead if my parent know this! LOL!




ps: i bet my small sis sure blablabla me again after she read this post xDD...nevermind i sudah biasa! xDD...if she don't blabla me i don't feel nice at home if she blablabla me i feel fun hahaha *cause i can argue with her LOL!
;D

No comments: