Tuesday, November 18, 2008


*HIM




Give me a break...I just can’t forget him yet...

There’s no diff u lie her ok! Just that you’re lying yourself too!

I’m gonna give him nothing expects for the scar he left in my heart and I will return it back to him (:

Our story will never start I guess…

Perhaps

This will be our end of the story.



Psssssssss:



So many times I was alone I couldn't sleep,
You left me drowning in the tears of memory,
And ever since you've gone, I found it hard to breathe,
Cause there was so much that your heart just couldn't see,
A thousand wasted dreams rolling off my eyes,
But time's been healing me and I say goodbye,

I've been afraid you couldn't keep myself from falling,
My heart was always searching for a place to hide,
Could not await the dawn to bring another day,
Your not the only one so hear me when I say,
The thoughts of you, they just fade away,

Sometimes I see you when I close my eyes,
you’re still apart of my life,

But I guess,

It is all just a dream.


No comments: