Saturday, November 29, 2008

heyy! :D Welcome back happy jCmt! :D

hahaha just finish bathing :P yeaa now is already 3am++ xPP

okk I think I’m ok (:

And you make sure remember what you say today! hmph! xP

And fyi TEN BUCK in REDBOX from 12 - 3p.m and this includes DRINKS too! Btw, it's a EVERYDAY purchase*...hahahaha I get this frm Siewman’s blog! So? I WAN GOOO!!!! Let’s go!! xP

And I got a lot pictures to upload! But I not sure what happen to my camera so the pictures need to wait ):

hahaha I found that letting it go is much better, right? teehee :D

Gummy gummy!! weee! LOL!

I can’t wait xinGkuu to come back! :P I got a lot stuff to tell her, don’t I? xDD

Oh and tomorrow I’m goin to KL!! weee~ xDD

Miss CXK! Rm30 mana? :P

And and I’m not telling who but…



tenG says:

hahaha finally you're end frm that skul

****** *** says:

yup

****** *** says:

no more uniform

****** *** says:

no more HI n BYE wit u anymore :(



awww! hahaha! True also, cause since your SPM & also you’re after form5 edi , so no more HI and BYE ): but nvm laa..You know I still miss & love you xDD LMAO!!


hahahaa! However, since we can’t meet each other anymore but don’t forget we still can chat through msn, right? ;D





alahhh! My face now got pimpleeee!! D:

LOL! So random only hahahahaa!

ish! I just can’t hit my puppy! I byk kesien her laaa!! But unfortunately if I don’t hit her she will never know what is right and wrong D: ….hahaha but she still lick me if I hit her…. awww!! xDD





Ps: I just can’t wait to go lagoon xD but erm I not sure can I go or not also haha

Pss: I’m not gonna care anymore hahaha!!

Psss: Once again WELCOME back happy mt!! hahahaha!!

Pssss: I’m waiting, tell me once again!! (:

Pssss: Don’t even know why I just dun feel like wanna close that conversation =.=’’

Psssss: Ti Amo Te Amo L x)



No comments: