Thursday, November 13, 2008

LOL! Don’t care about that previous post…Is just someone that very gila edi xPP
*they don’t know who are you...But I know ;D*
*go updateee your blog la so free update mine! Dumb! xP*
Okk…just finish chatting with Vanessakuu :3 anyway…we were talking all about crap stuff and
yet she damn sot until dunno how to say xP
However cheer up girl! ;D
*aiyaa…I know la you byk wan me and WED to…you know la! Ours secret ;D*
okk..Stop craping now :P
weeee~ soon I can stay at condo edi :D
And yet I still wonder can daddy pay up for everything’s? I feel so kesien he has to pay
EVERYTHING’S!
haizzz I wish to be a RICH person! Now is my turn to say MONEY NOT ENOUGH! lol!
So Wednesday will be going to pyramid, rite babes? Ok I’m the outdated person xDD still abit
blur blur :D
Urmm…I might can’t go I guess…eh wait I think can….erm…no again? LOL!
But HAVE FUN babes! :D
okkk, I’m sleepy but dun wan sleep -.-‘’
Alright…I think that’s for now (:



ps: I’m very sorry for what I have done...or maybe I can say we are very sorry.
But still move on! (:
Get a better way which can make u happier ;)
pss: I’m seriously PK!
psss: WHY CANT YOU LET ME DO SOMETHING THAT I WANT?! ISH!
pssss: should I or not should I? *hahaha Someone know this very well ;D but shhh!*
psssss: wtf?! now already 4.21am and yet winwin is barking! *oh no pls don’t do that again!*
pssssss: seriously need to off! she keep on barking!! OMG!

No comments: