Friday, November 21, 2008

arghh! My ear is killing me!! ):


Like that lady said “want pretty won’t care about the painLOL!

But eh I just can’t wait takin it OUT!!

I wanna wear daddy buy for me and it’s also my fav ear ring! *picture will show later (:*

alah~! And for 2 week I can’t even eat seafood stuff! Damn babi!

OMT! And yet I feel like wanna pierce my 3rd piercing!

Someone pls kill me!!! LOL

If my sis or mum know this they sure ask me don’t so sampat! LOL

But I feel like I want to! And is around rm18 only! arghh! Don’t bring me go anywhere that can pierce ear xP

I think me really so gila of those entire ear rings! =.=’’

I want to buy LOL!! okkk I seriously cannot be that gila edi LOL!

Anyway…I finally can drink my mum cook punya red bean!! weeee! xDD

*iwantpiercemy3rdpiercingsobadly!* teehee gila edi!

hahaha I should pull JL and XK go pierce next time ;D

Especially XK!! xP

*ignore me :P*

And I found that I actually can open a shop by selling all those stuff I got! Even sister and parent also say that to me LOL!

*pictures later ;D*

hahaha…oh well..finee..

pictures now xPPP





The one that daddy buy for me and it's also the one that i love so much <33>



I just cant wait to take it out! :D
and the smelly oil xP





Now let's see my stuff xDD all in the Green box ;D



Lipsticks




Mascara & some lisstick again xDD




eyes shadow stuff xP





Ear ring and etc :P



All those make up and etc :D



Bag *that i don't use* hat and etc xDD



Hanging phone stuff xDD




Tie hair stuff x)
*i got all this stuff since i was small xDD*





The one that I always use before goin out so it won’t easily get sunburn xP

*and my babes know i hate sunburn hahaha ;D*





yeaaa! See this is what I mean! I can open a shop already xDD even my sis, mum and dad always say that...Worse is part is when I say I wanna buy stuff my dad always say this to me....


no way…unless you sell everything’s in that green box only I buy for you! And you know you got enough stuff...still wanna buy but not using!


hahaha yea is true also xP but but….


i feel like wanna go shopping LOL! gilaaa! I can say the whole room are full with all my stuffs! xDD & I bet if you ask my sis the same question, they will answer you the same way like I do ;D




Ps: i need money =X

Pss: hahaha nonsense who wanna buy my stuff la oh pls! xP

Psss: WANT GO KARAOKE SO BADLY!!

Pssss: can't wait to go lagoon with BABES! :D

Psssss: Lovemyfamily!! :D





Tuning into: I Waiting For You

No comments: