Sunday, November 23, 2008

arghh! I’m sick! D:

I got the same sick like my dad.

And yet my medicine colour attracted me :P

ya ya is green colour xPP

And daddy got different colour medicine :P





Daddy medicine :P




and mine! hahahaa! yessss green :P




Haha talking about yesterday, parent and I went to KL for buying stuff la xP

Den suddenly I think of buying something for myself xP I went and buy this.




Yea is my name T goes to tenG xP

and mummy by me so many ear rings xP of coz sharing with my small sis xP









den suddenly only I think of buying MVSAJXX+P gang name xP den I disturb my mum but den she say must pay ): *sorry babes you must pay :P* & unfortunately, there’s only 1 X and that’s for Xing den I buy C for XK cause can stand for…*you know la xP* and SM, S finish so I buy L which can stand for Lim KP or Lee SM ;D









Anyway, mum even selling 8 perfumes xP so I erm...Helping her to sold out? xP

And thanks to Vanessa she’s buying :D and because of van mum let me go out on mon with my babes :D

Alright let’s see the perfumes xP






*edit by my 2nd sis :D & I just took it from her blog nanabubu xPP*

So, wanna buy? :P

teeheee



alahhhh!! i wan watch Madagascar2!!! also wanna watch dunno what zombiee moviee!! alahhh!!
D: so how ar? xP



Ps: Can’t wait to go out 2moro! :D

No comments: