Wednesday, November 19, 2008

booyaa xPP

yeaaa hahaha I was actually just lying my babes that I’m not going to Pyramid xP

But I was actually just wanna try give them surprise xDD

hahaha end up all I get is scolding by them xDD

Saying...

yerrr mt!!! ish liar!! tipu us! :P hmph!!

hahaha I guess it wasn’t that surprise after all =S

hahaha anyway....after our makan we went to toilet SS xDD

Den later go shopping xD

Around 3pm++

I, JennLi and Parvin feel like wanna go play ice skating xD

But as u know I wanna go pierce my ear 1st ma xP

So I went to pierce my ear 1st :P

At 1st konon-nya everyone say wanna ikut me go pierce ear ring but end up

Only JL & P

itu JennLi and PArvin wanna scad me =.=’’ very sot la them xD

yaa! Kind of...urm...pain I guess xD and still pain you know!!

Den later we went to play ice skating hahaha

As u know I dunno how to play ma so I abit scad xDD but now I guess..

Yea I knw how to skate I guess.. :P

And I saw L,S and 1 more guy haha I actually dunno how to spell their name :P sorry (:

Stupid JL make me fall dwn! ish! summore I wear short pant -.-‘’

Damn u JL xP

Den later pulak we plan to shop but in the end cannot cuz they need to go back early.

soo..All of them go back only me at pyramid D:

Around 9.15 only I reach home :’(

hahaha but on the same time *this is for Vanessa*

I and so-called-siham BF meet up xP *i’m still single ;)*

hahaha and I did not lie u la Van I didn’t know he will go xP

Den we walk while only den he got dinner at sunway hotel haha

Den I alone again xDD

alright let’s see some pictures :D
















weeee! :P is green colour too xP


JL and mine hahaha!





Other picture at parvin’s camera (:

Anyway den later went to makan with family den suddenly wanna go tortoise

Den den mummy buy fighting fish xPPP
















And and I found that our pose so lookalike xDDD




Ps: feel like wanna shop but pk T_T



No comments: