Thursday, November 27, 2008

Boy & GIRL


Listen up here. It’s not that I wanna control you or what…But please la!! Your attitude is just to over!!! Don’t you realize that?! Want tell people den tell laa! Don’t ADD any STUPID STORY inside!!

Oh! Since you love telling people ritee?! Why don’t you go inside TV so you can use A BIG DAMN MIC to tell out everything?! Oh if you think this is stupid I can tell u, YOU ARE WAY MORE STUPID!! pfftt I wonder when will you learn how to grow up? I only got two words for you~ you are so BIG MOUTH! arghh! Learn how to SHUT UP laaa! My god!!

Last but not least, If you think this post is for you den it’s for you…don’t come and ask me “eh…erm…izzit your blog the post for me?” I’m so not gonna answer you or anyone! so SHUT UP!









Ps: I’m not gonna tell no nit come and ask me.

Pss: LEARN HOW TO SHUT UP!!

Psss: stupid! hmphhh!

Pssss: I’m so not gonna be nice to you!! I will be rude!! like how or what you did! hmph!!

No comments: