Saturday, November 22, 2008

This is what I call friendship that will always be there for you no matter what <333








hahaha! yea sis frenz come to my house today :P nothing special oso xP anway…
hahaha! Mum already know about my I go pierce my ear...Omt! I tot she will scold me but….
She suddenly asks me…







sampat po you ar~ curi curi go pierce and dun wan tell me!”
I answer…
hehehe..I want to tell you that day already but you reaction so big to me...So I did not say anything (:
She says…

Not pain har? Later blablabla den u know

Few hours later she repeat the same things =.=’’





Well it’s ok because I just can’t stop laughing today! winwin did something’s funny :P
The way sis talks oso funny.
Mum she keeps on repeat the same thing to me and yet I answer her sooo manyyy time! And I know she purposely 1 :P


and daddy suddenly no voice! xP
sommore i just only wake up den suddenly he speak with me bot no voice i tot my ear got problem xP



HAHAHA! I can watch some DRAMA! Which is some funny DRAMA ;D
NONO I’m not sharing xP I will be abit stingy xP
Hmmm the drama is nice…but when it end up...Not really la….xP



However, I kena ffk 2times actually is 3times but another 1 is I oversleep :P! If you can’t go den tell me early la! No need simply say can can den when I was there you say cannot! Damn babi shit you! hmphhh!









READ IT BUT NOT TO COMMENT ABOUT IT!




Dislike me den go ahead close this website!
I don’t really wanna care about it anymore!
Someday you will realize you are so fish!
hmph! Yea I’m bad! Now only you realize?
noo its not that late yet!
Because you will know which type of girl you can’t mess up with!
And that girl is JASMINE CHEONG MUN TENG!!!!
Remember it!! And still fish you!!!
HMPHHHH!!

















Ps: Fcuking pissss offff!!!









tuning into: womanizer

No comments: