Friday, November 14, 2008

babess!

Thanks babes for everything’s <33

I <3>

:: For once I have made many mistakes and yet they are still there for me…Just like my lucky star LMAO! But I’m very grateful to be with you guys! <33

Let’s see our pictures & abit msg about them hehee (:








xinGkuu <3

The one that whatever happens WE will always share our some secret…taken by MarvinC.

Know her about 3years and still counting on (:

hahaha I still can’t believe she’s 100% CHINESE!

I bet everyone also tot she’s malay or something :P

I still remember when she speaks Cantonese I was like…

wth?! Are you really Chinese? Cause I tot you’re malay hehe*

Somehow, I still heart you a lot! :D


you’rethebest xP…

And yet thanks for being my xingkuu xDD













Siewpaoo~ ;D

A girl that I don’t really know her at 1st...But somehow we getting even closer we know almost a lot stuff ;)

Sharing our 38-ness~ sharing everything’s too :D

And also she love green too! :P

Taken by KP! (:

Thanks for your everything’s <33

heartyoualot! xP
















Parvin The EVIL budak! xP

hahaha~! as you know WE use to argue byk :P

As you know we use to hate each other…

As you know she LOVE & taken by hriishii SANTAN ;D

As you know she got BB :P

As you know now WE are getting closer and no more argue!

Thanks God! :P

HEHEHE~!

iloveyou~ xP


















Hamsap JennLi xP


She got very dirty mind LOL but she’s a very good frenz (:

A rich girl some more!! *jealous jealous* xP

Got xiao mei mei hahhaa! *lameee la me*

Thanks for the “hamsap mind” xP

hehehe heartyoutoo! <33













Xheekeekuu! <33

We love to bully each other xP

byk guys is after her! xP *you can join too* ;D

We share our…..BANYAK SECRET ;D

She can teach you from wrong to right ;D

Very super kind person!

But hor…my pencil le? xP

Thanks for being there whenever I need a shoulder to lie on.

iloveyoutoo! <3333!










Vanessakuu the DUMB po! :D

The one that very annoying! Cause byk love to kacau and argue with me *I mean like play play argue ;)*

The one that love to say “oh munteng” “lala mt” and so on! hmph! xP

The one that……*hahaha secret xD*

The one that share our toooo manyy 38-ness!

Hehehe DUMBPO!!

Got lamelou! xDD

Anyway…you’re sooo dumb! xPP

heartyou! <333!













Ailin!! :D :D

Smart girl! (:

Love to pinch ME!

Love to show her so-called-kesien face *if I don’t want teman her :P*

Always say alah! xP

Share our happiness & crazy-ness too many!

Thanks! :D

ILOVEYOUU! <3333333!












Last but not Least…










ME!! hahahaha….ok…I’m done! :D






Thanks for the shoulder whenever I need it.

Thanks for the EVERYTHING’s!

I really do appreciate it a lot!!!

Isoheartyouguysss!!! iloveyouguyss! xP

XOXO! (:

No comments: