Sunday, November 16, 2008

boooyaa~! :P

Okk…I did not sleep from yesterday until today xP…and yet I feel so sleepy already! d:

I think I very sot edi go take over my sis job “to clean the poo” of my puppy xD…

*cause I don’t usually do that hehehe*




Anyway…I follow parent to donno what place edi this morning den I saw a dog!!

OMG DAMN CUTEEE!!












hahaha…so…I suddenly feel like wanna pierce another ear ring xP but….erm this picture kind of making me feel so scad xDD but I want so badly!!! ><>




But i cant wait to wear all this xDD









Anyway...I went to my cousin house this afternoon…was playing with my nephew & nieces hahaha they damnnn cutee! The whole day keep on follow me everywhere xD

Around 4pm I take a nap ;)

But suddenly I heard a girl crying and was just beside me =.=’’

mana tahu is her bro the one who hit her =.=’’ okkk of coz I hug her and sayang her back den I fall asleep again xDD

Few min later my sisters call me…ask me


where am I? Where is daddy? Ah du our house gonna banjir!!

And I answer


HAR?! What happen??! Den I actually fall asleep again while I was on the phone =.= *no idea why I suddenly scold her saying* aiyooo! U call dad la! Call me for what? I cannot do anything’s oso & I’m sleeping laa!


hahaha sorry my bad xP

Pulak few second my dad call me =.=’’ ask me…


Where are you? Sleeping ar you? okk help me open the door


But when I go out the key is already at the door -.-‘’

And erm I guess I won’t gonna online for 2days I think xP cause byk sleepy xDD

hahaha okk feel so sleepy edi xDD






Ps: I might erm……….*secret xDD*

pss: I’m bored!!

psss: will be sleeping until the next day 7pm again? LOL!

pssss: pls don’t call/sms me for 2moro hehe





Tuning into: Another you


No comments: