Sunday, November 9, 2008

I was away just now as you know I will only leave my msn “online” xP...


Suddenly my 2nd sis come and tell me “eh du…that stupid guy msg you again” I was like “huh? Who?” den blablabla she said :P “ookk don’t care la xD” I said xP

Let’s see what did he write? ;D

“Walao…im can im delete you, hard to saw your face =.=”


HAHAHAHAHA!! LOL!! LMAO!! OMG damn funny you know!


Suddenly come scold me for no reason~ actually not the 1st time he scold me la...alot time edi...And still he got tell me this before….

“WAIT LA I WILL BE YOUR BROTHER-IN-LAW…YOU JUST WAIT!!”

wtf?! My sis got bf edi la! Beside that look at your face 1st la den only talk with me xP


LMAO!! I have no idea why I laughing whenever he tell me all this stuff xDD


Oh oh~ yeaa you say you will be my BROTHER-IN-LAW??


Eh got!

But…..



IN YOUR DAMN DREAM ONLY GOT LA! lamee!


LMAO!
Don’t suddenly come scold me for no reason!
Dumb ass!!

No comments: